2016년 9월 22일 목요일

self-introduction

Hello everyone!
My first name is hyowoo and last name is lee.
I have lived in korea till now. Actually, I haven't used a nickname so far but have one which ,when I was in middle school, my english tutor used to call me. That was Cathy so you can call me it.
 
Now, I'm majoring English Literature in Sungshin University. Always feeling but I think that it's hard to study English including speaking and writing. Therefore, I think that I have to try to study more and more and also need direct experiences related to that language. To do so, I not only studied but traveled to various countries. Druing those trips, I experienced diverse culture and communicated with many new people. Experiencing something new always makes me feel thrilled. For this reason, I really like traveling around so much. Also, I like talking with new people and by doing so, I can get feedback from them and the other way, give them it so I think this class is right for me.


Thank you for reading my introduction.





댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기